View Single Post
03-27-2016, 10:03 AM
Crashpunk
cun't spill

: Feb 2008
: Nottingham, UK
: 7,291
Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)

Oh boy. I have a ton of favorite games across a wide range of platforms. (When I say games, I mean franchises, I'm not going to list every game I like in each series.)

Firstly. My favorite game of all time is Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. with Crash Bandicoot being a close second. Both those games are the reason why I'm a gamer today. They mean the absolute world to me.

Now I'll begin with the consoles. Starting with PlayStation (both 1 and 2). Those systems are key part of my childhood and I've even made a YouTube channel (mostly) dedicated to games on it.

Favorite games include Oddworld, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Rayman, Ratchet and Clank and as a single game, Dragon Quest 8.

Nintendo is the other part of my childhood. I began with the handhelds such as Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced and the DS. And believe it or not, I didn't get a Nintendo console way until the Wii. Since then I've gone back bought all of the consoles and have a bit of a collection of older Nintendo classics. I personally love the NES and SNES.

Favorite games include: Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, (The original) Super Mario Bros, Warioware and Mario Kart.

And nowadays, I'm primary a PC gamer.

Favorite games on PC include: Half-Life, Team Fortress 2, Dota 2, Left 4 Dead, Fallout, Elder Scrolls and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

A few standout favorites include: Pokemon Gold, Star Fox 64, Kirby's Adventure, Dishonored, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Space Invaders (PS1), Time Crisis, Metal Slug, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Age of Empires II: Age of Kings.

Twitter | Discord: Crashpunk#0025