View Single Post
02-28-2016, 03:52 AM
Dynamithix
Wolvark Grenadier

: Aug 2010
: Finland
: 4,794
Dynamithix  (3134)Dynamithix  (3134)Dynamithix  (3134)Dynamithix  (3134)Dynamithix  (3134)Dynamithix  (3134)Dynamithix  (3134)Dynamithix  (3134)Dynamithix  (3134)Dynamithix  (3134)Dynamithix  (3134)

Interesting topic. I don't really get intoxicated that often. When I drink I usually tend to keep the amount of alcohol I consume pretty moderate, I find it much more fun to be slightly buzzed and converse with people more freely, not too into the whole 'barely keep my balance and slur out every word' style of drinking (although sometimes that is the case too, just pretty rarely). On special occasions, like for example when the whole school is on a cruise, I do drink a bit more heavily though (but then again so does everyone I guess, lol). Drugs? Ehh. Weed has pretty much been an on/off kind of situation for me, sometimes it's nice, but lately I've just passed on (heh) almost every offer to smoke. Have yet to try a bong hit though, that's still a thing on my to-do list for sure. Maybe some day I'll get around to it. I haven't messed around with other substances really, I'm a bit concerned for example how me being (really) overweight would affect on some things and for that reason I've steered clear of some drugs. Codeine gives a nice high in my opinion but I'm not really into the lean sippin' "trend" (if you could call it that) that's been popping up lately. Pills? Nah. Poppers was a fun little experiment, but I don't really consider that a drug, the "high" is so brief and it's obviously not meant to be used as a recreational drug either (I know what it is used for, don't worry). Hope the cyber police won't come snooping around in this thread! I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to publicly writing about things like these, but oh well.