View Single Post
01-10-2015, 06:16 AM
Varrok
Wolvark Grenadier

: Jun 2009
: Beartopia
: 7,301
Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)

:
We both think that perpetuating racist stereotypes is bad, and generally less harmful than killing a person.
And still your previous response gives an impression that it is not. Listen, I know you think that, and I know Nepsotic is not racist, yet somehow he is getting all the bashing instead of you folks (well, technically not anymore) doing the same thing in opposite direction. I don't really understand and approve of that situation.

:
Exactly how close or distant we consider those two brands of evil to be in severity sounds like a really boring argument.
It appears as a boring argument, but as I look at the topic it's not really focused on what it's supposed to be focused on.

It all reminds me of a situation when I got labeled as a hater for focusing on NnT flaws, rarely saying about it's pros. I did acknowledge it had really great things in it, as I said frequently, but decided to say more about its flaws because they disturbed me deeply.

I got bashed a lot then. Mac didn't, though he's doing the same thing now. Why?