View Single Post
01-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Mac Sirloin
Less worse

: Aug 2006
: Exquisite Squalor
: 5,657
Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)

That topic title, boy you sure are one inane piece of garbage.

:
Of course not all Muslims are bad, one of my good friends is Muslim, but Islam is fucking cancer.
"I'm not racist, one of my friends is black, but those blacks are bad news!"

You realize one of the officers who was shot to death was a Muslim too right? This shit doesn't isolate itself to a group of people because they believe in their fucking spirit animal. Don't use it as an excuse to espouse racist, xenophobic nonsense. I'd rather see every socially impossible anemic shitturd who jerked off to a pony sent to reeducation centers than see 1.6 billion people grouped together and held responsible for the actions of Extremist assholes. You're so goddamn ignorant.

Oh, and here's some news articles outlining how Charles Hebdo was run by a bunch of racist, xenophobic, homophobic frenchmen who did not deserve to die and sure as hell don't deserve to be remembered as a bunch of satirical comic clowns. They were agitating fucking assholes.

Last edited by Mac Sirloin; 01-09-2015 at 07:48 PM..