View Single Post
06-06-2014, 08:02 AM
Nepsotic
8===========D~

: Aug 2011
: 5,425
Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)

It's not the fact that it has lyrics, it's just the style in general.
:
Put yourself in the bands shoes. How great would it feel to be put in like that? I make music myself and even if it is industrial/metal/synth/dance music with some sexy high pitch/low tonal scream vocals with a banjo/harpsichord, Id feel so honored and id say put that in if you like it without hesitation.
That's totally different. I'd say yes if they wanted to put my music in the trailer knowing full well it won't fit, so what's your point?
:
Still don't know what you all are bitching about. You don't even see the neck-crease-bullshit from far away.
That makes it alright then, I guess I'll just shrink my game window to 20%.
:
Fuck sake get your acts together, I know I speak for everyone ever when I say, you guys have got it all wrong!
STM, I suggest when you get angry take a break from OWF and have a breather instead of posting, because your posts get silly and easy to argue, watch:
:
Yeh OWF, change the music for a trailer that will be redundant within the next few months. Dear god, what were you thinking, letting a fan with an amazing voice sing for the New'n'Tasty trailer? How could you be so stupid as to choose a song that embodies the spirit of Abe's journey within the story? Why didn't you copy every single facet of the original game?
There's a difference between changing something for the sake of it and changing it for the better. Just because the lyrics capture the journey doesn't mean the song does, otherwise they could just use 500 Miles by The Proclaimers.

Note: I've completely gotten over the logo and I don't care about the music seeing as it's just a trailer, but it doesn't mean I won't argue when people say stupid shit. It's still a shitty logo.