View Single Post
02-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Mr. Bungle
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Jul 2010
: Great White North
: 3,668
Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)

My brother picked up Lego Marvel Heroes last week so I've been playing that a lot, both with him and without.

So much fun. It's massive. There are at least a hundred characters to unlock and play as, tons of levels to play through, things to collect, and the writing is quite clever and funny. You can tell it was made and written by Marvel fans.

Oh, and the main hub (Manhatten) is just incredibly ripe with things to do, people to help, stuff to destroy, studs to collect... the game is just massive, I can't stop playing. Webbing around the city as Carnage or flying on Green Goblin's flyer while bombing aior vents for studs is just so damn satisfying. One of the best games I've played in a while, to be honest. The freedom and creativity is such a breath of fresh air. Best Marvel game I've played since... well, probably ever. And it's fucking LEGO. Awesome.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta try and unlock Deadpool.