View Single Post
02-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Varrok
Wolvark Grenadier

: Jun 2009
: Beartopia
: 7,301
Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)

:
you know the scene where the godfather is shot about 5 times on the car near the beginning? i could be wrong but i heard that scene didn't visually include fake bullet holes in the godfather as the guns were being fired (only afterwards if you look) because the people making the film were told it looked too realisitic. and this was the early 70's, so it may have been a little too close to home for some people. so they didn't include them until he falls off the car. which i find fucking crazy because there are a couple of other violent scenes that look pretty realistic, one in my memory being those people machine-gunned to death in bed. so there's a completely useless piece of movie trivia. if it's true.

i intend to watch the others.
I found that scene so unrealistic that it made me laugh. Vito bounced off almost everything before finally falling on the ground. I'm pretty sure that's not the normal behavior for someone shot five times

Don't get your hopes for the Godfather II too high. It's just more of the same, with absolutely nothing more. In a bad sense.