View Single Post
07-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Jbot123
Spark Stunk

: Dec 2012
: In Cloud Cuckooland
: 388
Jbot123  (297)Jbot123  (297)Jbot123  (297)

I've never done an RPG before. I might not function properly. Anyway, I decided to take that Mudokon we made in that one thread and give him a serious purpose. He's the guy that advertises Mudokons being idiotic scum. (If you find any of this too ridiculous, I can get rid of it.)
Username: Jbot123
Character Name: Shmicheal
Species: Mudokon
Appearance: Radiation from the Clakker television has mutated him to have a large nose. He is also fat, and has a handlebar moustache. He wears a torn black T-shirt and Juice-stained Khakis. He also has broken sunglasses and "Air Jordan" like shoes.
Personality: Spacey, uses uneccesary slang words, tries to act cool by imitating Clakker tv shows, doesn't know much about how to interact in civilized society.
Biography: Abandoned outside of a Volcano, He crawled behind the couch in a Clakker living room eating leftover tortilla chips. He learned basic English by watching reruns of old Clakker teen dramas. One night he escaped and robbed a sporting goods store. Nobody was fooled by his disguise of a backwards baseball hat and Air Glukkon shoes. He was put in a circus, convincing the entire town that all Mudokons were mindless idiots. He escaped and took up residency in a nearby Mudokon Village where he gathers Popberries to feed his tribe. He wants to prove to the Industrialists that he isn't a moron.