thread: New 'n' Tasty
View Single Post
09-30-2012, 08:46 AM
V_O_T
Super Stingbee

: Sep 2012
: Australia
: 471
V_O_T  (451)V_O_T  (451)V_O_T  (451)V_O_T  (451)V_O_T  (451)

:
I thought some of Abe's speech wasn't that great either though, like it wasn't spoken clearly or the audio quality wasn't good or something, I don't know. On the other hand I like the varied dialogue, I hope you can get some sort of reaction out of all creatures by talking to them, even if it's just a brief grunt or hiss before they get back to the matter of hunting you down.
That would be fantastic. Its stuff like that, that adds the extra immersion.

:
So did I! If I remember correctly, Wil posted in the 'Name Abe HD' thread that there were a total of 50-odd submissions with New 'n' Tasty in some form. I wonder if one person has been chosen as the winner, or like you said a number of entries will be commended? At least I'm still technically in with a chance!

I have to say the footage was fantastic! I was disappointed when it ended, I can't wait to see more. I really liked the small changes too, such as Abe walking through the broken air duct, those completely awesome holographic-looking signs, and the elevator platform instead of the pulley at the end- even if I will miss the squeaky pulley sound!
Maybe we all get autographed posters?