thread: Abe HD Ideas
View Single Post
08-16-2011, 11:02 AM
Mac Sirloin
Less worse

: Aug 2006
: Exquisite Squalor
: 5,657
Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)

:
- When Abe goes Shrykull, it should definitely be more epic. The little bastard is turning into a living god, after all. The screen should go dark and lighting should roar down from the sky. I also think the transformation animation should be a little more involved. Maybe have Abe drop to his knees and come alive with static electricity as his musculature morphs and changes into the vengeful god. I doubt a sequence as involved as I should like is really realistic within your limitations, but I'd love a little more emphasis on Shrykull's powerful presence.

- Sherry will hate me for this, but more blood and guts. Though I know you can only include so much gore without drifting into M-rated territory. I guess when Abe or other creatures hit the dirt after a long fall, a little gratuitous gore would be appreciated.
I think when the Shrykull animation finishes Abe should explode out of him. Meatily, and then chuckle. Maybe even drop useable meat chunks here and there for effect. Maybe even have any room Shrykull is activated in suffer from a lot of (cosmetic) damage. Crumpled metal, blackened walls, etc...

Yes, we're a bunch of bloodthirsty sick puppies. And we LOVE it.