thread: Smoking is cool
View Single Post
07-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

:
What about smokers who hook other people on smoking? The only reason myself and two of my others friends started smoking was because we were offered so many times. One bloke did take admittedly longer than me to give in but one girl pretty much tried at as soon as she was pressured. I know it's all down to will power and shit like that but I was surprised with how much peer pressure pushed me into smoking cigars, then cigarellos, cigarettes and eventually weed.

I think it's very good when smokers ask other people nearby if they mind them lighting up, I do this sometimes as well, it seems the right thing to do.
Like hypnosis, I don't think anyone can really be pressured into anything they didn't want to do in the first place. 'Friends' who constantly badger their peers about doing something that they're doing are pretty lame, and I really don't view them in very high esteem.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.