View Single Post
05-04-2011, 02:53 AM
Ridg3
Outlaw Flamer

: Aug 2009
: Craggy Island
: 2,522
Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)

:
Where did you get the idea that they're pulling out? No one said that. If i remember correctly, Obama basically said it's not over. Last night on the news i heard they're still looking for his successor.
From the first paragraph of my post. I also said that I briefly heard and then said that I didn't know if the claims were true. I'm just saying it would be stupid for them to pull out.

:
And even if Al Qai'da and the Taliban are destroyed their ideology will live on; you can't stop people becoming terrorists.

So needless to say: I beg to differ.
So what, let the terrorists rebuild their forces with a newly fueled rage for America or wait until they elect another figurehead? I'm not saying this course of action will be the most feasible of options but it's one I'd like to see (for all the interest I have on the subject.)
"I'm staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I'm still Catholic, of course. Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion. I'm technically Catholic, it's the box you have to tick on the census form: 'Don't believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers..'"