View Single Post
03-19-2011, 02:00 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

: Aug 2009
: Oddworld Forums, Internet
: 682
MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: HOORAY FOR ME! ALL HAIL THE MORON! Seriously, I dreaded what would happen if that attack didn't work. Also Alex, I'd like this to go on a little longer, pretty much until everyone on the opposing team is on their deathbed. What? I just want to finish this right.

IC: It had worked. Jerkface was battered and bruised, limping and crawling his way to the valley, where he got out of Mars's eyesight. Mars was happy. It had worked. Pretty darn well too. It was strange that his greatest attack was from on the ground bleeding. He needed help. Wait, Harik (Mars finally remembered his name) had a defib! If only he had someway to get to him...Yelling? Thankfully Mars's insides were still okay, so maybe he could try yelling. What if Harik was dead? Part of Mars was horrified by the thought. Another part said that someone would probably pick up the defibrillator if Harik was dead. Alright, worth a shot.

"HEY~! I NEED SOME HELP HERE!" Mars yelled out, with more pain than he had expected coming from such a feat. Now he just had to hope someone heard him.

[Y] Mars yells for help.