View Single Post
03-10-2011, 08:15 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

OOC: Your actually quite commendable in your writing style Mars although I'd like to point out that for all intensive purposes, you should make your shooting phase before digging cover simply because your in the middle of a fight and whelp, seems a bit odd not to since I'd be wrecking all perceptible planes with gunfire, call me picky but yer.

IC: Primero staggered back in sheer shock rather than horror, that bastard mudokon, wielding a heavy looking hammer had smashed the weapon right across his chest, the tribal's strength was commendable but lacked the efficiency for a crippling blow, that is to say, the armour served its purpose, and then was destroyed as a clean cut through the clothing sent it separating into separate bits. In a move of brutal yet blatant un-calculation, he fired rounds off at the contender, when the dust settled the mudokon was still there, holding the remains of his armour in his paws. Emlyn laughed and silently prayed to Odd that the battle was allowed to last longer than he had anticipated, he so lavished the hunt. When he saw the lumbering figure of a big-bro model slig, he howled a mighty war cry, reinforcements, fantastic, and a fine military specimen as well, the steroids had worked a charm. And he had seen so many times what the mutants looked like, those who had a negative reaction to the toxins pumping around there contracting bodies.
"Need help here! Get 'Im" He cried to his brothers in arms pointing feverishly at Mars who, while Primero was not paying the attention the enemy deserved, was in the midst of creating some slapdash cover.
"No you f*****g don't you tribal slog spawn,"

[M] Primero stalks left towards the proximity of Styner
[A] Primero fires a burst at Mars