View Single Post
03-09-2011, 08:16 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

IC: Primero Emlyn stared at the scene ahead of him, they were dangerously outnumbered and his machine gun was unlikely to reach his enemies accurately at this range. There were so many complex yet dim memories paunched away in his mind, strategies and battle maneouvres that had worked against groups of ill trained rebels but this was different for some reason. He didn't yet know why, they seemed organised up there. He searched his cunning and landed upon the idea to hide, just as a sniper cracked in the distance, Emlyn clutched at his own weapons and snarled before darting behind behind a pocket in the landscape, he was safe for now and if his group was ill prepared to fight tactically or with any sense of team spirit, he would have to sit out there deaths and prepare for night time when the shadows bloomed and every slig is at his worst. Hopefully there aren't any enemy mudokons though, stealthy buggers.
"You watch out Scrop!" He cried, lugging himself over the hole for a better perception of what would unfold. Then, from nowhere, a mudokon appeared slinging a warhammer and crying out, Primero grinned and then sighed, tribalistic tendency never dissipated from the admirably stupid, he had even seen sligs return to their roots with bayonets. He stood and in a twirling motion, sprayed across the landscape with his heavy machine gun in an attempt to destroy all in his wake. If that mudokon was still going when the dust settled, he was a strong son of a bitch.

[M] Primero Emlyn hides
[A] Primero Emlyn fires at Mars

OOC: I feel this is a little underdeveloped in the sense that things like cover haven't been taken into account, do we just assume I am invisible for now?

Also Oddey, shall we buy the defibrillator?

EDIT: Dang, didn't realise we were attacking now, the bold is added in, I reckoned that we were pretty distanced out from each other.

Last edited by STM; 03-09-2011 at 08:20 AM..