View Single Post
01-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

:
AO: How do you place an UXB that starts off instead of on? (In Paul's Editor 0.2)

AO: Where is the line that tells a Slig to start off sleeping? - I had a look on the sleeping Slig in the first secret area of the first path of R1, it didn't help.

Also is there a newer version than 0.2? Because I have heard talk about a 0.5, 0.4 or 0.3.
You can get all of Paul's Tools right here: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Pauls_LVL_Tools_ALL_EDITION.zip

Using it should also solve all your other problems too, because the latest version is 0.5 as of this post.

:
is it possible to slow down the trap doors? i wanted to make a insane trap lvl where there is no actual floor but random trap doors opening and closing
It is surely possible, but I'm not sure how to approach it...look at the very last secret on RuptureFarms, and also you could use invisible switches to change how the trap doors open at certain points I believe but that's up to you!

PM what you have, if anything, I'd love to look at it.

Last edited by Chubfish; 01-08-2011 at 01:38 PM..