View Single Post
12-27-2010, 03:42 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

@Novaman - Not sure it's possible to rotate electric walls and slam doors. There exist other objects you can use that do the same thing as slam doors; you could always put a series of small sized electric walls instead of horizontal ones.

You can change the XY position of electric walls and slam doors in Paul's Level Editor or LIJI's level editor by just moving them or doing it manually.

Remember, the grid in which Abe moves works in spaces of 25 units horizontally along the X axis, so if it doesn't appear you should try making it a multiple of 25 (this is true for Exoddus at least and has helped it work for me).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Scraby - Find and copy the properties of another Slig/Mine found in the background and place it wherever you are trying to put a Slig/Mine in the background. That's what I've been doing, works well. Edit any other values afterwards. I think there is another way of doing this but it works well like this.

Placement of mines should be slightly in the collision path if you want it to look better, but you can just change it if it looks a bit off.

Last edited by Chubfish; 12-27-2010 at 03:44 AM..