thread: Pixar
View Single Post
11-23-2010, 10:28 PM
Mac Sirloin
Less worse

: Aug 2006
: Exquisite Squalor
: 5,657
Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)

:
mhm very good point. so whenever somethings very popular, that must be a good thing. like Britney Spears oh and Transformers 2
So you're saying that when lots of people like something, it's bad? Are you fucking retarded? And what kind of half-shit mind-ass point are you throwing up by bringing up Trans 2 and Britney Spears? They're completely fucking irrelevant.

:
...fancy-shamncy ... It's you who sound more personally attacked as you don't seem able to stay away from getting harsh.
Getting harsh? What, calling you a hipster is harsh? You don't know what harsh is, bitch. Talk to half the people I've blown up at here about harsh and they'll say I'm being reasonable with your stupid ass.

:
lol come on, there's the villain
..and? You didn't make a point. You posted a character.

:
here are the heroes
together they finally defeat him and rescue the restaurant.
Have you even watched Ratatouille? They don't rescue shit. You're stupid.

:
finding nemo is a bit more complex at this point, you're right, the sharks aren't really evil as they have to eat fish, but they turned out to be vegetarians at the end, which I found silly, the same with the deep sea anglerfish, but if you didn't get the moral canings in this film
The sharks appeared in what? Two, three scenes? Nobody mentioned them as villains. I'm saying that anyone can draw obnoxious half-connections for the purpose of making themselves look smart. The problem is your dealing with the kind of Hero who has seen all of these movies at least twice (Eight times for Finding Nemo, thoguh only two were voluntary) and also has a vast library of general movie knowledge and filmological dipshittery. You're an underaged hipster who doesn't like popular things. (Oop! Them generalisations, huh?)
:
you seem to had too much.
Illiterate little pedophile.

:
the moral of every! Disney and Pixar film at the end is "working together solves all the problem".
Ignoring this glaring mouthfart of a point, are you saying that it's wrong to ingrain the message that cooperation and teamwork into kids from an early age?

:
all those Characters have their secrets; the secret rat, the secret super heroes, the secret monsters, the secret toys,...
AND?

:
all those Characters look extremely cute to avoid the Uncanny Valley, I think that's ok, but it's part of the formula.
They're kids movies. Why shouldn't they the characters be designed in such a way that would appeal to children? Why are you so fucking oblivious?

:
all those super villains used to have a special or english accent so they stick out, hm but thinking of mojojojo ... accents can be soo funny
Yes, and then people got tired of every villain being British and the formula got mixed up, but apparently you're still stuck in the days when Limey-Pete could twirl his mustache all day and be considered threatening. . If every single Pixar movie was so identical as your pathetic tiny brain chugs to think they are, wouldn't every villain be a Junior Frankenstein who tortures the main characters' friends?

:
I like Pixar, but I know what I get. It's nice if you get surprised all the time. but in my opinion, they're not brilliant.
if you find them brilliant, that's fine, but you don't have to feel offended if I don't join all this glory.
Correction: You blatantly dislike Pixar because everyone else likes it, but still claim to like it as you don;t want to come across as the miserable, non-Pixar-enjoying scum that you are.

Scrabface, I'm seeing lots and lots of text and little substance. What you're doing is generalizing the shit out of Pixar movies and pretending that somehow constitutes an argument. It doesn't.

Now, as for Antz (which was stupid): Disney had been working on making a film involving ants since 1988. Ten years before the release of Antz. The guy who created Antz (Jeffrey Katzenburg) was an ex-Pixar employee who was forced to resign because he kept badgering Micheal Eisner to promote him after the previous position holder died in a helicopter crash. He then almost went bankrupt in creating Dreamworks itself. He was a petty turd and an unoriginal bastard. A Bug's Life was a retelling of The Seven Samurai, pretty much the greatest film ever made. Antz was fine in its own right, but it was still dumb. A Bug's Life was dumb too, but the fact that it was based on the greatest film ever made kind of gives it headway over "Woody Allen stutters as an ant for an hour and then the bad guy drowns".

Seriously, don't even let the thought that you can out movie-talk me flicker across your feculent pea brain. You're dirt underneath my worst shoe wearing my shittiest socks, smelliest pants and greasiest shirt. Get out of here with your opinions and such.

Last edited by Mac Sirloin; 11-23-2010 at 11:31 PM..