06-12-2010, 02:51 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Hydra tugged on Koimo's arm and he quickly mouthed "thank you" to her and then rose up into his hat. Suddenly he was inside a small egg with Athena. "Then I'll go South and see if I can come up with a way to scare the Outlaw (Jaws) Into Athena's traps"

The egg cracked and Koimo found himself in another part of the forest "I hope this works with trees as well as noise makers" he said to himself and stood next to the closest tree. He began to spin himself around, at first this just made him dizzy but eventually he focused his mind and began to spin faster and faster until he yelled "GadZOOOOOT!" Koimo was then 'inside' the tree "It worked!" he thought in surprise "now to find the others" Koimo then realised that he wasn't exactly inside the tree like he was with the noisemaker but he had somehow merged with the tree.

Koimo thought hard about how he was actually going to find the others in the middle of a forest when an idea occured to him. He focused his attention on the tree nearest to him, although he was unable to phisically spin he spun his 'sight' and again yelled "GadZOOOOOT!" Koimo flew towards the tree he focused on at an alarming speed leaving a large trail of bright blue smoke behind him "Excellent" he thought to himself, he just needed to return to Hydra and Jaws before he could carry out his plan to scare the Outlaw

My DA page.