View Single Post
04-16-2010, 06:37 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

IC: Larz began prepping the explosives while the Clakkerz dug the holes. After all the holes had been dug, he ordered the Clakkerz to place the bombs. All the bombs were wired to a detonation box(I think that’s what they call it ) which he carried the entire time while the Clakkerz worked. When they were finished, he yelled “Everybody clear out and hit the dirt!” which startled Carl, who abandon the hose and hid behind a large rock. Larz then pressed down on the switch and BOOM! Large rock chucks were blown out of the mountain side. Carl peered over the rock and could see large chunks of crystals sticking out of the chunks. Carl grabbed a pick and began to break down the boulders to free the minerals.

Meanwhile, Larz walked over to the huge crater. He sparkling little rocks scattered all over. He picked one up to examine it, brushing the dust and dirt off. To his surprise, it was a diamond. Larz let out a loud “YEE HAW!”, then ran off to show Hoss his discovery.
While Carl continued to pick at the huge rocks.

Carl then spotted a Slig(Garit) stepping out of the forest. Carl held up his pickaxe and aimed it at the intruder like he was going to throw it. “YOU THERE!” he shouted. “This is a private operation and you don’t look like no miner to me!” Carl already didn’t like him for being a Slig, due to past encounters.
================================
Bruce headed back to the hide and brought back with him three other Outlaws. He heard a huge blast when he got close enough to the town, which meant the miners were already at work. “alright boys, time we make those miners pay their protection fee.” The other laughed and began marching into town towards the mine, while Bruce clung to the trees. He was like a ghost in the trees, but he knew if he moved to much they might see him. So Bruce moved only every once in a while, keeping up with the other Outlaws.

OCC: Don't worry. I'm not going to go on some rampage, just a small hold up of the mine.