Crescent
Chippunk

: Mar 2010
: UK
: 24
Crescent  (25)
Oddworld

:
ooc: I want to give Uros the chance to post once more before moving Dionysia and Krik; sorry, Ark (though timing was otherwise good ).

Crescent, no one's posts have affected you; Mindy, I think, is still in the station. She could possibly head to the boss's office and ask for a job (Arnie, the boss, is in his office with a vykker named Emlech, so she might have to wait outside for their meeting to finish, but SU, a big robot (kinda like a very advanced Snoozer, I believe), is outside and might make interesting conversation while you wait).

Gretin,

IC:
Jim looked up at Ralph, "It looks real," He muttered, then a couple of gunshots made him cower further.
A moment later, Anni stuck her head around the tree, "It's gone."
"Good," Jim muttered. "Look, Anni. I think we probably should get back to the factory anyway, once you're finished here."
She looked slightly sour but nodded, "I'm done, then. I finished just when you arrived, and," She looked sadly at the plants that SU had squashed, "There's not much I can do for that, I think."
"Right, let's get back, then."
Glad some sanity was returning to proceedings, Jim began leading the way back towards the factory.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Emlech smiled thinly, his only external reaction to his relief that Arnie was apparently unaware of his vykker's discoveries about Anni.
The garden thing was an interesting idea; maybe he should establish something similar at the lab, if it might keep her happier. "Well, I'm sorry she's been some trouble; I hope the other mudokons I provided you with at the time made up a little for that. She doesn't know I'm here or that I'll be taking her away; I thought it more proper to tell the boss before telling the slave, as it were. I don't mind going to find her myself, though if you could tell me where she might be, that would be a help. If I have any trouble persuading her to come with me, I might ask one of your sligs to give me a hand, if it's no trouble."

ooc: Ooh, another Snoozer video; I wonder if this is official?
Thanks Splat pardon my slowness life is currently very busy outside the web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long sigh drifted as Mindy shrugged her shoulders,
deciding maybe its better to be getting lost in this place then been bored waiting for some one. Presently after wandering down a few tunnels she found a sign post that said boss office and an arrow pointing in one direction-
"Finally progress" *the sound of her gears echoed down the tunnel as she walked down the hall*