View Single Post
04-04-2010, 01:20 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

IC: Bruce lowered his gun. “Well I guess you could be of some use to us.” Bruce grabbed one of the silencers the mudokon was offering, carfully inspecting it for damage. “How does as average fellow like yourself come by these things? Never mind, I don’t wanna know.” Bruce pulled out a stack of Moolah and handed it to the mudokon, then placed the silencer in one of his pouches. After hearing the mudokon’s offer, Bruce just got an idea that would cause some chaos. Bruce looked at Mafisto with a grin.
“You know all about the mining operation above the town right? Well maybe I might be willing to fork out some Moolah if you could get me some explosives from one of their workers. Not sure which one, but I can count on you to find out.” Bruce swung his rifle around slipped the strap over his shoulder. “Also, there might be a bonus if you could take care of those hoses for us too.”
==========================================
Larz placed his hand in Athena’s palm, which made the hand shake a bit awkward. “Names Larz, I’m a demolitionist up at the mine. It pays well and the only problem is the Outlaws up in the mountains. Last attack was pretty bad, they killed a few of our workers and stole half of the minerals we mined that week. I killed at least one of them, or maybe I just wounded him, I can’t remember for sure.” Larz poured himself some coffee and took a big sip. “Haven’t heard from them in while, other than that shot.”

Larz walked over to the window and gazed out into the forest. He saw a huge figure moving in the forest and assumed it was them.