View Single Post
04-04-2010, 11:22 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

IC: Dorrel had only just finished his proposal when a huge beast of an Outlaw, a monster, jumped beside the other Outlaw with a slight tremor. Dorrel took a step back, looked quickly behind him to ensure he wasn't being surrounded, and turned back to the 2 Outlaws.

suddenly dropping his worried expression, he pinned on a big, fake grin and said in a servant-like tone: "Good evening to you, sir." taking his top hat off again, out of respect, but mostly fear. "I was just telling your associate that, if you wish, i could be quite a handy character to have around, if you want to...you know...get things 'done' without anyone else knowing."

he tried to persuade them some more, hoping he wouldn't cross any lines. "i'm at the top of my game for breaking and entering, robbery, even mechanics! and i do it all stealthily, you see. no one need know." he finished with a tap on the side of his nose. "i only ask for enough moolah in return to feed myself...i haven't eaten for days." he lied. "i mean, that's fair? isn't it?" he said, giving a nervous laugh. he hoped his gift of gab would help him, and not get him eaten alive.

OOC: i'm gonna leave my other 2 characters where they are at the moment, otherwise they're going to be crowded around the mining area. i'll do something with them next post.