View Single Post
04-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

OOC: I should have mentioned this earlier, but this Outlaw gang is leaderless. Decisions are made simply through who's stronger or more likable.

IC: The front door swung open. From his wooden shant house emerged a rather pissed off Boss Hoss. From his droopy lips was a dry burp, and then he loud, obnoxious yawn. He definitley did not wish to wake up. Hoss noticed Hydra conversing with a Grubb, but it didn't matter much to the wolvark. For all he knew, that other grubb was just a random friend of hers that he definitley would not wish to meet. "Ding dang grubb scum .... heh ..." Hoss muttered. He stomped across the road and towards the nearby general store entrance, where he bumped into one of his wolvark miners (Larz). "Oh ..... hey there uuuuuuuh ...." Hoss had trouble remembering names of others that he personally cared little about as fellow beings. Specially in a crisis situation involving this outlaw infestation.
------------------------------------------

Hydra's boredom was shaken up by a certain young Grubb running towards her, waving his arms. She always had time to meet a new face, specially a grubb's face. After all, it would give her chance to see more of her kind. Hoss held a certain grudge against most stranger grubbs and would always make them feel unwelcomed, usually making these meetings rare for her. This didn't mean she would be any friendlier tho. "Yes. I CAN help you." she cracked at his question. With a wave of her arm, she vanished in a puff of violet smoke. "But, you'd better make things entertaining before I completley leave ya hanging." Her voice echoed from elsewhere.
------------------------------------------

Mafisto shoved his scrap metal helmet and visor over his eyes. A day as a viscious monster would make plenty of enemies that might try to kill you. He didn't doubt that even a fellow Outlaw may snipe at him from afar ..... The hulking reptillian beast stomped his scaly foot into the dirt. He noticed a familiar Bruce Outlaw spying out on the mine townspeople. Mafisto let out a growl to catch the smaller reptile's attention. Unlike Bruce, who seemed to be trying to hide, Mafisto had no fear of whether or not he was spotted, and stood out, just barely camouflaged into the forest's shadows.