View Single Post
03-23-2010, 08:23 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

I would never ever buy a game that put such limitations on my use. I don't pay for a game to play it only when they allow me.
When I buy a game, I want that to be mine. I want to be able to play it whenever the hell I feel like it, and not feel like I'm borrowing it(even though I spent money on it). I mean, what if I put it on my laptop and want to play somewhere, where I don't have connection? What if it needs to work on ports that are closed(Speaking of users with restricted access to the Internet).

There is sooo so many things wrong with this anti-piracy shit. I mean, really... It's the honest users who buy the games that are gonna suffer. Not the pirates. Im sure they somehow could find ways to get around it... like always.
Pirates win, honest buyers lose.
Fucking game companies should grow up.
I really don't feel bad about pirates anymore now. In fact you'd fucking need them to be able to restore your rights even as an honest buyers.

Note: I don't actually know how good pirates are at lifting limitations, but I'm sure there are people out there with the knowledge... maybe.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

Last edited by T-nex; 03-23-2010 at 08:52 AM.. : Thanks Grieva!