Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC:

:
...erm, I'm just pointing out that if he was 22/23 human years he's 150/160 years old.

Does anyone think this stuff through?
Does anyone need to think this stuff through? It's just a game, I don't see why you need to be so pedantic about it.

Also, I think, as Splat said, he meant it the other way around, meaning if you really want to be pedantic, if you say there's 7 slig years to a human year, 22/23 means he's actually about 3 years old. Perhaps he should've said "slig years" but I would've thought a little common sense would tell you that's what he meant

And you kinda could've posted IC instead of pointing out pointless stuff. excuse the pun

IC:

She might be in the cafeteria or something," Jim suggested to Ralph.

"I suppose, but why would she be there? I thought she went off after that robot thing... Then again, I don't have any better ideas so sure, cafeteria it is then."

<•-•-•-•-•>

"Alright," Hembar addressed SU-01, "thanks for your help, I think we should be fine now."

She wasn't sure about whatever it was the robot wanted to talk to Anni about, but she thought at present it was best for the mudokons to stick together.