12-05-2009, 07:38 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

:
2. Guekko, I'll post once Jimmy posts. I miss him already.
Alright, let's-a go !

-----IC-----

His plan has worked, his attacker had lost his grip on him, but he was now escaping with his buddy.

Snoozers were known to be some of the slowest machines ever created. They were better at patrolling than hunting intruders. Then again, the Vykkers engineers had worked on the question.

"You're not getting away." he said with his cold and monotonous tone through all of the corridor's speakers, to give the impression he was everywhere. "Maximum Speed !" (Crysis FTW ) He ran like a bullet and nearly flown through the entire corridor. A few seconds later, he was in front of the escaping duo, blocking the way.

He let out the usual "Freeze !" and pointed immediately his laser sights at both the slig's and the glukkon's head.

"Now, the first one who dare to move an eyebrow will try my explosive rounds with his head, understood ?".

The boss was still locked in his office and bothering him with another security report would not help his cause. Maybe he could interrogate these two on his own after all.

"So...This could be a big misunderstanding. Why were you trying to hack an executive office's door during a security lockdown ?" he said, looking alternatively at the slig and the glukkon.

If at first, you don't succeed, Use Yur Imagination

Feel free to check my Deviantart Gallery. I've some Oddworld art in there.

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 12-05-2009 at 01:33 PM..