11-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

:
For all of your idontgiveashit-ness, I notice you've not yet responded to my last post, bitch.
Sorry to butt in, but I believe he did respond to your last post.

:
GOD DAMNIT

i said you can google torrents, yes. did i say i was going to google torrents? it's up there bolded for you.
Anyway, I kind of agree how it's nice to have the actual cd(s), but I can see the advantages of digital distribution as well. One of them being you never have to worry about your cd getting lost/scratched/exploded by a cd-rom (this actually happened to my family's Abe's Oddysee cd ).

So I think I'm going to be buying the Odd Box when it comes out. I was going to buy the package of just the first two games, to make up for the fact that our AO cd exploded and the AE one seems to have gone for a walk up the mountains, but then having seen this thread I decided to just wait and get all four at once

Music on the other hand, while I may sometimes download songs that I've never heard before if I really like the songs on a particular album I'll usually buy the physical cd. Partly because of quality of sound and partly because there are some awesome cd cases. Though I guess you could say the same about games for the latter. Anyway, that's my ramble done