10-15-2009, 02:09 PM
lautaro_12
Stunk

: Sep 2009
: Argentina
: 40
lautaro_12  (13)
Post How to be invencible in AE

Hello! I'm lautaro_12 , and i'm here to explain how to do this works.
The easiest way to do it works is this one

First search in http://www.google.com.ar/ for the hack "Save Editor" and download it.If you have it don't do this.
When you have the program go to the game and , in the menu , press the following buttons: Down , Right , Left , Right , Left , Right , Left , Up. If you have done it as well appears a menu who can teleport you on the level you want , in this case , choose the level "Game Ender"
Then you save the game and then run the program you've downloaded , you have to update the save with this information:

Employees in Zulag: Don't change this
Escapees: 6
Casualties: 276

Then you win the level normally , you have to get this information at the end:

Escapees: 8
Casualties: 276

If that info is wrong the cheat doesn't work. Then , when you fall into the last portal you fall in the first portal , not in the portal who has got the 4 mudokons. Deactivate the mines and enter the portal. Then you have a suprise thing , and the cheat. It's called "Bullefproof"
Then you save again and start other game normally. If the cheat works you are going to start again the game but with the cheat. Remember: the only way you can die with this is falling of a higher place.
Please if you find a program that does this automatically post it , i want a program that does this.

If anyone have a question of this only ask it.