View Single Post
07-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: As I recall, Gappiqu was last left on an inventing spree, and since this is only a day later he doesn't have to have gone far Never mind though (still hoping he'll come back; twud make those plans we discussed o so long ago that much easier ).

Just do a quick IC now; if the opportunity to move Anni and Dion doesn't arrive soon, I'll just lift them out of their current predicaments (inasmuch as possible).

IC:
Grace rolled his eyes as the gluk gave him the cold shoulder, "Oh come on; you can work out why I'm here. I hate working through little sligs or whoever new employees here are supposed to go to. If you want me, then good; if not, I'll just leave. But I'm not unskilled, and I don't know how much trouble you get round here but I'm guessing a lot. I've killed more savage muds than you've looked at industrial ones, and I know how to whip a lazy sliglet into shape."

He waited for Arnie's reply, but then was interrupted by another glukkon who hopped down the corridor from the direction of the station and also demanded an interview with the boss. Grace shrugged; he'd lived long enough and been kicked around enough by friend as much as foe to know where a slig's place was in industrial society, like it or not.