View Single Post
01-11-2009, 02:49 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

First off, Fil, the 'W@RF Profile Thread' is only for posting the profiles of characters that you will be using in W@RF. If you decide to join any other RPGs, do not post their profiles in the 'W@RF Profile Thread', post them only in the thread of the RPG that they will be appearing in.

secondly, double posting, let alone triple posting, is against the forum rules, and doing it a lot can lead to you getting an infraction (which is the first step towards getting banned). Instead, you can use the little 'Edit' button in the bottom right corner of the post window.

Thirdly, you're supposed to backread the RPG you want to join. IT's pretty easy right now because there are only five posts before yours. If you had done that, you would know that this RPG hasn't started yet, as we're waiting for the thread creator to make the first post.

Forthly, your character cannot just appear in the factory; he has to enter somehow. Most people arrive by train and walk in from the trainstation. Bear this in mind for when the RPG starts.

I know you've told me you have RPG experience, but right now I'm only seeing you do badly at it. I recommend you read this thread while we're waiting for Dripik. Also, please read the RPG rules as well, in case they're different from other rules you may have RPGed to.

As for Dripik, I've talked to him a couple of times on MSN and he's very busy with university work, but he'll post as soon as he has time. I will dutifully bother him until he does