07-13-2008, 10:26 PM
Matriar
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Jan 2006
: Switzerland
: 2,489
Matriar  (141)Matriar  (141)

:
Wow, great rain effects in that last picture! ^^ Lolz, one of them has pink eye....
Thanks!
I like the rain too. :>
I should try that weather more often.

:
Fantastic, the weird black one's expression is just pure gold, not to mention the winged one looks spaced out. :P

The rain effects are really interesting, it brings a gloomy and depressing feeling to the picture.
Thank you very much!

__

This picture is a wallpaper-sized fanart about characters of a friend. Acho and Pan. Pan's the girl.

Here's the story:

When Pan was born, her parents were horrified to discover that she had two horns growing out of her head. Believing her to be a demon, they abandoned her in the jungle, chained to an egg. When the egg hatched, Acho was born. The chain that once bound her to the egg now bound her to the creature, and her parents had intended for Acho to eat her once he had grown large enough.

Things went differently, however, as Pan was able to tame Acho with her music playing, and the two have formed a close bond (both figuratively and literally, due to the chain). She communicates to him with solely her music, and he is fiercely protective of her.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Acho-and-Pan-Wallpaper.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	390.3 
ID:	9517