View Single Post
03-24-2008, 10:39 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

:
I don't see what's opressive about all those things. =/

I shave my legs because I don't like having hairy legs. I shave them regardless of whether or not I actually have a boyfriend, so I laugh at your male opression mumbo jumbo. If boys shaved their legs, they'd need pretty tough razors! I know my boyfriend's leg hair is harder than female hair, so the razors would become blunt even quicker than normal, making it uneconomical.

The same with make-up. I think, in the right doses, make-up accentuates prettyness, and it makes me feel better about myself. And I agree that the reason boys generally don't wear make-up is because of facial hair.

If we're talking about gender specific "opression". Why don't we look at guys. Guys have to sit, waiting for their girlfriends to stop shopping, listen to their bitchings for hours on end and can never be late, ever. Lest their girlfriend bites their head off. But if girls did that, they'd be on the phone to their friends crying [or something like that]. z0mg opressionz.

- Rexy
ITT: Rexy's account gets stolen by her boyslave