11-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC: For you Author I'll come back to this role play. Just not right now as I'm busy. I'm going to a anime convention, Nekocon, this weekend(including Friday). I'm gonna be raving, dancing/flirting with girls, playing in game tournaments, hugging random people, taking pictures of scantily clad cat girls, and much much more. When I come back I'd love to do some role playing. I was about to give it up but after re-reading James's profile I just couldn't do it. I just love the fact that he doesn't give a flying f*** about anything. I got some work to do with Jim and we all love Chris. ;P
Elisha shall bicycle kick you. And yaaay Chris. I do something nows.

IC:
(MED BAY)
Pretzels squealed in delight when Sagittarius came galloping back, Rainbow slung over his shoulder. He was practically doing a song and dance in his cage. He tutted upon closer inspection.
"She does not like being bitten!" He shook his head at Sagittarius. He had her arm in his mouth like a bone. He looked sheepish, remembring he didn't think she was some toy, and spat her stuffed rainbow-striped limb out.

Smiling, he held her close to the vykker as went positively beserk, screamed like a fangirl and cooed over her. His ears drooped as he wondered if he was doing the right thing. He was batshii insane. He doubted that corpse would find this all consensual, if she were alive.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 11-05-2007 at 10:13 AM..