View Single Post
08-05-2007, 08:00 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Zerox. The Gloktigi had two attacks that I remember. The first being this webby gunk they would shoot at you to keep you still. The second was they would revolve like a dradle on one leg and try to rip you to shreds with the other leg.

Oh by the way Patrick. The day you said "Just. Get. Laid." I couldn't reply becuase I was doing just that. Oh that reminds me, I don't hate you Patrick. I gave you a special part in my fanfic you know. Also I made a nice spot for you in my bed. Feel free to come over to sleep with me whenever. Then again if we were sharing the bed I doubt I would be getting any sleep.

IC: The young Mudokon(Kole) walked over to James and handed him food. The pathetic creature muttered, "Enjoy, sir," before heading off to Vernel. James had almost tripped the Mudokon but moved his foot back at the last moment. As fun as it would of been to watch the stupid thing fall to the ground in failure.. James didn't want to anger Vernel.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jim arrived at the Mess Hall and was hardly surprised by all the Sligs and Mudokons there. This break was the first respite from work for everyone here. Jim noticed a older female Mudokon(Cora) setting up cups in the kitchen. Hoping to be helpful Jim walked over to her and asked, "Need a hand?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chris walked into the Mess Hall immediately seeing the vast number of inhabitants. Chris was surprised by the large number of people he had yet to meet. Then Chris over heard Vernel talking rudely about him. Chris was about to scream at the Slig when he suddenly said, "Just kidding, my boy. Come over here and have some honey, honey."
Completely delighted Chris grabbed a chair and sat right next to Vernel. So close in fact that their shoulders were touching. Chris affectionately stroked Vernel's shoulder and said, "Oh Vernie-darling you never told me you had such a way with words."