View Single Post
08-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

IC:
Mik patted Sagitarrius. "Hey, nevermind. You don't wanna bag food, fine. Just don't try and put me off it though, I want food meself."
He then heard the announcement.
"Ah, brekkers. I'll just get that Meep there," He fired his rifle, picking off a nearby Meep that had wandered ito sight "And we can go get served."
He walked over to the dead Meep, hoisted the body over his shoulders, then trekked back into camp. He took his protion of Chubs and honey and started to eat."
~~~~~
Gorrck also exited the tower, now without a subservient Slig to order. He strode into the mess hall, took his portion, and took the Meep from Mik's shoudlers as he passed.
"As yer superior, everything yew catch is mah property." he muttered as he sat down, and started eating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matias didn't bother going to eat, he had had food before arrival, and didn't want to break his regulated 3 meas a day pattern. Instead, he began arranging his things in an upstairs office of the main building.
----------------------------------------------------------

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.