View Single Post
07-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Horray, one of my characters already has an enemy! And I'm serious about being glad. I want some excitement with my guys in this RP.

IC:
Matias backed away as the strange Vykker tried to hug him. "Correct. I am unathorized to hate anybody other than my subordinates. If you do not possess a form that I specified, then I will have to fill one out for you. Name?"
~~~~~~~~~
Gorrck looked closesly at James. "Since you obviously couldn't care less about ya job, I'll give ya something ta do. Go to the Exec Office an' get an Expresso to keep ya awake. An' get one fer me an the other Slig too. If it's the only way I can keep this place running right, then I'll do it.
I'm showin that I trust you by doin' this, if I didn't I'd send the other Slig. So don't f*** this one up, a'right?"
~~~~~~~~#
Mik was equally as bored as James, but was forcing himself awake. He evelled his rifle at the wildnerness and shot a bird that flew out of one of the trees.
Huh, target practice. At least I've got a way of killin' time. Odd that guy (Gorrck) is drivin' me nuts. An' I bet he's doing the same to whoever the guy is in there.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.