View Single Post
06-29-2007, 09:02 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: @Venks: I was unaware of both those factors. I'll add the augmentation part, and I wasn't aware of the Gloktigi's afore mentioned alleged stupidity. Most controlled animal characters in our RPs are smarter through being self educated or are gifted. He was gifted in the sense he was more intelligent than the others there and twigged that he should probably buggar off.

@Slaveless: Before I read that, I had already removed the healing aspect, I really just wanted something to help set him apart. The healing thing was moronic. Also, I'll see if I can think of a weakness through the RP as it goes along or if one pops up somehow.

Also, no one answered my Luskan Marauder question. I highly doubt it would be plausible, but as I said, we need more ooinion on the matter. Meetles tend to be accepted, and they hardly got all that much farther in the production area...well, a bit farther, but they still only remained as pictures, like the Chronicler and such.

IC: "Yes ma'am, seems simple enough" he turned to the Elum Chubs. These were industrial packaged ones, 5 a pack, so it would be much quicker to get them open. He needed something to put them on before that. He grubbed around the cupboards quickly and found some sheet metal. He took it out and liad it flat on the table. He ripped open the packets, pouring a line of Chubs out of each one before binning each packet, and quickly worked up a rythm and was finished pretty quickly for so many Chubs. He then looked at the ovens, and picked the biggest. He had made three sheets full of Chubs, and put each on a different rack within. He shut it up and turned the heat on. He noiticed a timer. He set it to 15 mins and waited.

Chelon had got off the train after an announcement to catch a bus from here. He'd barely fit on it, getting on through the back dorr as it was larger. The Slig driver rather worried about his presence. It decided to remain mute, hoping he wouldn't be noticed. He stayed at the back and crouched to fit in. A short ride, and he had stopped. The doors opened, and he exited the bus. he looked around. He saw a Steef with a pen and a sheet of papaer some distance away, a Slig with a gun to him and a Big Bro playing a tune on some drums. he recognised it, it was one of Lady Margeret's favorite songs she often ordered her Slig troupe to play for her. He walked up behind the Steef, and looked down. It seemed to be a contract for a job. He then looked to the Slig over the Steef's head "Hi. Need job, please."

Last edited by Zerox; 06-29-2007 at 09:21 AM..