View Single Post
06-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: @Zerox: A Gloktigi? Really. Will it have some sort of weakness?

Also, I choose Clakkerz eggs out of four choices. It was either Clakkerz eggs, Mudokon eggs, Gabbiar, or some random new species. I saw that the demand for Mudokons was so high that there probably wouldn't make sense if they had unfertilized eggs. That would shake up Vykker Labs' profits a bit. Gabbit eggs doesn't seem likely if the species if going extinct. And at last, I wasn't crazy about making a new species. It just doesn't right to do that until more about Oddworld is revealed.

@Venks (Aren't you so happy that I'm doing this for you?): Chris has a lot of love at heart? But how come it tries to hit on every other species? By the end of the day, no one wants to be with him. Not even a Vykker. Like I said, Vykkers have Ineedmoneysexuality. They only mate with their business partners to increase their partnership to accuire new research. Nothing more, nothing less.

IC:

Cora and Kole watched as both Stan and Jak had a look of appeal from the recipe they just thought up of. The Big Bro seemed more excited than the other, since he was started to find all of the ingreidents they needed for their breakfast. It saved them lots of time and effort, and for once a Slig did their work. Kole had to say, it seemed pretty nice to see a Slig that liked what they were doing. Cora went over to Kole and whispered, "See, not every Slig is out to kill you. Some are here to help,"

Kole replied with a little stuborness, "Well, he's okay. He hasn't quite made up for the insensitive comment about our 'freedom',"

Cora just smiled and rolled her eyes. When will that boy ever learn? Besides that, she looked at the Big Bro and tried to think up of a job for the eager Slig. He probably didn't have any cooking skills, so they would just have to give him less complex jobs. That seemed fair enough for him. So Cora said to Stan, "Well, I guess we could give you the job of placing warming up the Elum Chubs. That seems pretty easy to do. Just place each and every one of them in rows and columns on a sheet metal. When you're done, you can place them into one of the ovens. The wheel should be turned to turn on the oven and raise the heat to maybe 435 degrees. We would need to wait about fifteen minutes before they will be done. Although, I should be the one that should cut them up first. And after, we will handle it from there. Is that okay?"

While Cora waited for a response, Kole tried to find some pans to go onto the stoves. He needed them for the bread. He grabbed a bag of Spooce bread, some cooking oil, and a pan that held twenty sheets of Spooce bread at a time. Kole placed the pan on the stove and opened the bag. Each bread made the shape of a triangle, which was normal for a slice of Spooce bread. He took out the cooking oil and spread it out on the pan. It covered the pan quickly, and Kole started twist the wheel that turned on the stove. The stove quickly lit and the cooking oil could have Spooce bread placed on it. He also had a patchula (sp?) at hand and flipped the bread at certain time. He knew what he was doing and knew exactly what he suppose to do. This was going perfectly fine.