View Single Post
05-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

Hehe. Black text isn't hidden so wonderfully against a brown background.

I missed this thread entirely. Welcomes and Birthdays is an area I rarely wander into, although I had wondered where SS had gone. He's not even on MSN anymore.

This does make me slightly sad. The OWF does brilliantly at retaining a productive and worthwhile community throughout Oddworld's lulls, and I don't feel the past year has been much different, other than over an extended period. I do wonder what this solid evidence you mentioned is, Matt, as absolutely nothing has changed in months. And Raymond never promised us anything. His comments on his profile site aren't messages to his fans.

But still, I'm not thoroughly worked up about this. Over the last year I must have spent at least a couple of months away from the Forums, on and off, but the community does keep pulling me back. I encourage all Oddworld fans who are feeling the strain to just… simply stop worrying. I don't know what's going on at OWI, but after four brilliant games I certainly don't feel as though Lorne owes me anything. If nothing ever happens, it never happens, and if it does, woo hoo. I don't think it's anything to get suddenly and dramatically emotional about.

So yeah, I'm sure I'll see you - Dipstikk and Oddish - around some time. Quite sure of it. In the intervening time, take care of yourselves.