View Single Post
04-28-2006, 07:08 AM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

Well, I do realise the entire thing will take months, maybe even years. But you don't get a good mod by spending an hour in the CS. It'll take allot of time to get a team, so 2 months is fine, Luke. And Godless, your art is fine. Ofcourse you can join. I know for a fact half the stuff I've said there will not be as good as I imagined, or even in the mod. But things are worth a try.

Now, what you said there SM, is pretty hard. I have a few solutions and ideas though.

Voice Acting: Anyone on the forums or anywhere else can do this. If they don't even have the game, they can help with this. And if you're reading this and thinking about it, don't worry about thousands of people hearing your voice. Unless you play Mythic Dawn, you can always play a Dremora, which will sound almost nothing like you.

Guard/Bandit thing: I think they do. Not many NPCs will need this though, as it's an extension, not a conversion.

Oblivion Plane: I was wondering on this. I found a nice solution to it though. Inside Paradise, there will be several Mythic Dawn ''summoners''. You pay them ALLOT of coin, and they'll summon something in your plane. It will take up to a week, depending on the size. For example, you can buy an additional tower with bridges in your Oblivion plane, or an Arc outside your main keep. As for other things, such as spikes, corpses and runes, I planned on making them being able to be grabbed and place, like furniture. They'll require some special gauntlets on your hands though to grab them, gained via a quest. However, I know adding something like a tower to a plane of Oblivion would be seriously hard. The solution I thought of is: It makes an exact copy of everything you placed and bought in Oblivion, deletes your plane, and makes a brand new plane with everything you got, and just bought.