View Single Post
03-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

I could start quoting all your points and writing a reaction to it all... but you're realy not worth my time on that anymore.

Let me ask you this, can you actualy prove being gay is a sickness? Oh wait, no ofcourse you can't, you can't prove anything related to your religion. Science says being gay is a natural thing which you can't control. They have done research into it and came to the conclusion that it's not a sickness. Then you come around and tell them they are wrong without anything to support it? Lol that's just amusing. But you obviously don't see how stupid that is.

I said it once, and I'l say it again: If all your opinions are there just because a book says so, then you are nothing more then an infant who can't think for itself. Having to have everything done for it, having to be told what is wrong and right instead of judging itself.

It's to bad, I thought you we're a cool person but you're obviously not.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.