Annouka-BadCat
Chippunk

: Feb 2006
: Hartlepool, England
: 32
Annouka-BadCat  (10)
Happy

:
Yeah, I think that it's compulsory for them to have long, greasy, dyed hair and as many piercings as possible.
That too.

:
You know, I've never actually seen a man in a perfume department, but they're not the sorts of places I usually hang around. Much like pig farms, and for a similar reason.
The only problem is to walk from one end of the department store to the other, you have to pass through it. And get sprayed by every assistant holding a bottle of the latest perfume by 'x' designer which inevitably smells like cat pee. Yeh stink by the time you come out the other end - my tactic is to run. Like hell. But trust me, there's always a gay dude. Especially in Fenwicks, for some reason...

:
1: In summer, yeah. We (me and my mates) sometimes hang out at some pub, outside, and watch all the new flesh that walks by. Man, it's good to be a guy.
I'm sure all the guys in the world would agree. Well, most of them, anyway.
Iwatch them too, simply to laugh my socks off when one bends over and her belt... 'scuse me, skirt rides up over her hips leaving her bottom-bared to the world with a bright red face. Good times, good times .