02-15-2006, 01:01 AM
Annouka-BadCat
Chippunk

: Feb 2006
: Hartlepool, England
: 32
Annouka-BadCat  (10)
Question

I'm in rainy old Hartlepool up in the north of England, and it's pretty much like this:

Illness - chicken soup of any kind is almost always prescribed by the old women. Everyone else goes to the chemist and checks out with a bottle of medicine. So do the old folks, when nothing else works. But they still insist it was their 'good old soup' that did the trick.

Love - yep, the same. Some of the younger males tend to go in Ann Summers as well and buy their girlfriends rauncy underwear. Four sizes too big/small...

Make-up - all the time, and it varies between lipgloss and a tiny bit of eyeshadow and liner (like me) and the full-on tart look. And they're even worse on a friday night around town. It's actually quite amusing to just walk around and look for the ones who've put it on with a shovel.

Ok, some questions. Where you are from;
  • As the girls get older, do the skirts get shorter, until about the age of 21, when the feeling of, 'oh my god, I've got cellulite' hits?
  • is there always a gay on the perfume department at any given department store? (Nothing wrong with being gay, here, there is just always a gay guy on the perfume counter...always...I'm beginning to think its a job requirement...)
  • Are the people in music stores always into metal/punk/rock/alternative music? (I think that's a job requirement as well.)
  • When greeting another male, do men call each other 'mate', whether they're friends or not?