View Single Post
10-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: Thanks Splat. And sorry about Albert, I'll send him some chocolates to try make him feel better lol. Oh and I notice your addition to your sig, heh, ta for the mention. Also I can exclusively confirm that my fic will be updated in the next couple of days, chapter 10 of Freedom Fighters is on it's way!

IC:
Laskar paused on the edge of the clearing to the hollow, just as Berdon sugested to a rather large, mismatched group of Sligs, Mudokons and a couple of Slogs that they move into the forest for shelter.
Laskar was usually a rather rational Slig. He did things carefully rather than noisily. But in this case he couldn't be sure whether Cheddar, Albert and Berdon had been captured or whether they were all on the same side, as he recognized none of the Sligs.
So he decided to just work out what was happening, subtle or not. And after all, he had a gun.
Laskar burst through the trees, firing his gun in the air loudly to try and get attention, he then addressed Cheddar.
"Now, I don't get what two Sligs would be doing wandering with you, Berdo nand Albert, so I ask. What's goin' on here?"
He hoped that Mordred and Abhay had stayed in the cover. After all, if the three natives had been captured, then he migth be too, and Mordred and Abhay getting caught would do no good.

~~~~~~

Hadda had been watching the group still ,and he grinned inwardly as he saw Laskar burst through the trees, firing his gun and yelling blue murder.
'At least he's alive, and he seems back to his old tactful self.' He thought, smirking again. Maybe now he'd understand the situation.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 10-30-2005 at 09:16 AM..