View Single Post
03-19-2003, 08:51 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)
Exclamation My temporary leave of absense...

Dear Staff and Members of OWF,

I know I have not been on the most lately. But I have had a very busy schedule the last couple of weeks. Last week I had my final exams for term 3, and also our contest we host at our school the Mundelein Invitational. Formally known as the Mundelein Jazz Festival etc. Which the jazz bands have been competing for over thirty-eight years. And now called the invitational for the past four years. due to now show choirs compete. Our school does not compete for placement since it is our contest we host. But all of our groups do perform for the audiences as exhibitions. So before I go any farther off my main topic here. I spent the whole weekend decorating, for the homeroom of the band I had to host. Making sure my school I hosted from far away was ok, and ready for their performance, warm ups etc. Getting ready to perform in the Jazz Band(our jazz bandd), and Combo for our show choir. And of course cleaning up, after everything. Ok thats all about that.

Anyways, since I am a member of the combo that plays the music for our show choir, I have gone on several trips this year out of town, down state, and out of state. I feel obligated to atleast inform you I will be gone on a longer trip this week. Tonight I will be traveling with the combo/show choir to Nashville, TN. For the show choir nationals. I will therefore since this is quite a long drive from Illinois, be gone for the next four/hopefully not five days. So if i am unable to get onto any computers from tonight until sunday/monday. You will atleast know why I am gone.

So I leave with those words. Try not to cause too much trouble in Fan Corner while I'm gone. Talk to you later. Though I will also try and take some pictures on the trip that I will post when I get back.

-Sincerely, Al